Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Visit to Ballast Point park






Yesterday I went to Ballast point park and I saw an old and rusty pump, light blue sea, dark white boats, seagulls, brick wall, 3 big containers, dogs.

I do and don't like dogs. Dogs are scary when they are crazy.

The toilets at Ballast Point are under a shelter that is bright yellow and made out of thick fabric woven through wire. I like the shelter because it is a work of art.

We have not been there in a wee while.

And I took some photo's but i only took 3.

I LOVE Ballast Point park.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Antonia, That looks like a cool place. Love from Dan. Mum sends her love too, she doesn't want a google account so I signed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that rusty pump looks fascinating!
    The yellow part above the toilets is wierd, but looks kind of cool too. Great photos Antonia.

    Yes you're right, dogs can be scary when they're crazy, but they can be so nice and cuddly when they're friendly. Especially our Oscar. He does 'fetch' and chases himself around our garden haha.

    Keep up the great work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete